Saturday, December 06, 2008

Israel News: Rioting In Hebron on Video

This is a follow up story of the evacuation of the Jewish settlers from their Hebron house posted December 5 here which actually reveals the graphic violence taken by the government against their own people, the Jewish settlers. The United States government, in particular, the Bush administration, can be held directly responsible for the chaos and fighting occuring in Israel right now over it's so called 'Road Map' to hell, 'land for peace' deal.

The Bible clearly shows that God has given this land of Israel to the Jewish people:

Therefore say, Thus says the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. Ezekiel 11:16

Therefore, say, Thus says the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. Ezekiel 11:17

"For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up." Jeremiah 24:6

"Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace." Exodus 14:13-14
~~~~~
Israel has for the past 60 years or since 1948 been restored to the land of their forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just as the prophets of God prophesied. Judgment of the nations is coming.


IDF Declares Hebron Area Closed Military Zone After Settler Rampage

Video Here with story

Related Hebron Story: Jew Against Jew: Israel Soldiers Drag Settlers Out of Hebron House

Tag: Hebron Rioting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF