Thursday, May 03, 2012

Geert Wilders On Hannity: Why You Must Support Israel (Video)

Listen to Geert Wilders, a genuine political hero from The Netherlands, who knows more about the American Constitution and Islam than most congressmen or women in Washington, and who has been a marked man for death by Islam for eight years speak of the true nature of Islam and why you must support Israel in this short video clip on Hannity. May God  continue to bless Geert Wilders and preserve him and watch over him for telling the truth, as He does Israel.

Psalm 40:11



Mr Wilders was in New York on April 30, 2012 and spoke at the Gatestone Institute. From his website, here is the full  context of his speech.

Excerpt:
As you know, people who speak out like myself and I pay a steep price for speaking these truths. Apart from legal attempts to silence me, there are also the threats by radical Muslims to kill me. I have been living under permanent police protection for almost eight years now. People like me pay this price for speaking the truth about Islam. But I do not regret one word. I see it as my duty to warn the West.
I have traveled widely in the Islamic world. I have read the Koran. I have studied the life of Muhammad. It made me realize that Islam is primarily a dangerous ideology rather than a religion. This is the truth. This violent ideology wants to impose Islamic sharia law on the whole world, including us the Kafirs, the non-Muslims. This inhumane ideology is also outspokenly anti-Semitic

Spread The News Share/Bookmark To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF