Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is Israel On The Brink of War With Iran?

Joel Rosenberg has a compelling article written on his blog that I suggest all of my friends take a look at. HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE BEFORE A NEW WAR IN THE EPICENTER?
excerpt:


Actually, I was going to write about this myself, but Mr. Rosenberg beat me to it.

Just to add to his article, today I noted that Colin Powell says in this clip with Tom Brokaw on "Meet the Press" at about the 2:35 mark that there will be a crisis that "we don't know about right now" on January 21st, 22nd....



What does Colin Powell and Biden and the rest of the fear mongers know that they are not telling the American people that they have it actually pinpointed down to dates in January? What ever it is, you can bet it is a pre-planned idea of those who think they are the elites of this world are forcing upon Americans and people all over the world.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

And I dare say that if Israel does go to war with Iran at this time, Obama, if elected President of the United States, will abandon our good friend and ally in the middle east, Israel. If I am wrong, then I will apologize.

Related Story: War In November From Joel Rosenberg's Blog
Tag: Israel War With Iran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF