Saturday, July 25, 2009

Britain: Islamics Trying To Convert Shoppers to Islam Say 'Jesus Was A Muslim'



Islamics, trying to convert shoppers to Islam, set about trying to convince shoppers that Jesus was a muslim, causing religious tensions in the centre of Wood Green in Britain.Read about it here
  • "These people were slagging off Britain and trying to convert people to Islam. They were quite confrontational".

#####

While Jesus wishes that none should perish and came to save the entire human race, Jesus definitely was not a muslim. The entire Holy Scriptures, the Bible, is centered around Jesus, Israel, Jesus being a Jew himself, and the Jews; Jesus being of the tribe of Judah, God's chosen. The Holy Scriptures tell us that Jesus in John 8:44 said satan is the father of lies, and the islamic activists promoting this lie are spewing a lie from the pit of hell.

The Jewish apostle Paul, who called himself an Israelite, from the tribe of Benjamin, (Romans 11:1) chosen by Jesus Christ himself after His resurrection,(Acts 9:15) wrote in Romans Chapter 9: I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh; Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen 1-5

Christianity was founded by the Son of God, Jesus Christ Himself in the first century around 30 AD, (Matthew 13:16-18) and His original twelve chosen Jewish apostles; (Mark 6:7) the muslim religion never saw the light of day until around 570-632 AD. The muslim religion teaches that God has no son. Surah 4:157-158

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF