Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Todd Bentley Is Coming Back To Lakeland

Like any actor or showman, he craves all the attention he is receiving from his deluded followers and the worldwide media., and those of us--discerning Christians. And like any bad habit or addiction, if you want to get rid of it, you simply don't feed it. I think Todd Bentley can be compared to a bad habit that you can't get rid of, unless Christ's church stops feeding it. And there is nothing that satan likes more than to take all of the attention off of Jesus by His church and have it focused on him and those doing satan's work, in this case, Todd Bentley.

Jesus said in John's Gospel 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

For me, the Lord Jesus Christ, who he is, and what he is doing in the world around me and in me is far more important and exciting to write about, so I have decided to leave Todd Bentley and his satanic tactics behind. There is only so much one can say about this false prophet Todd Bentley, and I think I have said enough.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    The world needs to know about this:

    What’s happened is some genius (from the UK) sent Todd a false testimony of a resurrection which Todd presents on God TV as being verified. What’s more, there is a message encoded in the story saying “Let me see if you verify this Todd or just publish this lie” !

    You can check it out on YouTube here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGYy-H3pCw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQquyHpwPy8

    The fabricated testimony is still on Todd’s website here:

    http://www.freshfire.ca/index.php?Id=&Act=show_testimony_details&pid=8&post_cat=Healing&tpid=4331&bid=959

    (Although I expect it will disappear pretty quickly now. I have grabbed screen shots for “evidence”).

    What can we learn:

    Firstly, Todd presents the story as verified. That is not the case. The author was never contacted. Todd either believes that it has been verified or is knows full well that it hasn’t been. I suspect the latter and that he’s deliberately telling lies.

    Secondly, this casts doubt on all the other stories Todd has given. They probably haven’t been verified either and could be false or exaggerated.

    Thirdly, we see Todd “manifest” on the first video, between 5:30 and 5:50. As he’s about to read the fabricated story, Todd is seemingly affected by something and laughs, grunts, and bends over repeatedly. He says “I feel the glory”.

    I find this particularly sad. God has nothing to do with a fake testimony, and there’s no glory in a lie. God can’t be tricked. So either (1) Todd is conciously faking his manifestations, (2) Todd’s subconcious is very deceived and is generating the manifestations, or (3) Todd’s manifestations are demonic.

    Option (2) is very unlikely, and option (3) seems illogical - why would the enemy give credence to a known lie that will be exposed.

    So my money is on option (1). Todd is putting on a religious freak-show and will do whatever it takes to keep the audience entertained, filling the seats and bringing in the money. He is a con-man who cares not for the truth.

    If Todd is a prophet with a hotline to God, how come he was taken in by this? The real glory, which I feel, is in the exposing of a Todd as a fraudster which hopefully will bring about his repentance.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly and PDF