Sunday, October 01, 2006

Twenty Facts About Israel And The Middle East




Friends, don't just believe all the left, anti Israel MSNM and Arab propaganda about the wars between the Israelis and the Arabs. There is just too much evidence and truth recorded about these wars that points otherwise. Now, you don't have to believe me, but if you do an honest research yourself, you too will find out the facts and truth. I've done my research. How about you?

Jerusalem ... Chosen by God
Jerusalem is mentioned over 800 times in the Bible, and not once in the Qu'ran!

This is the ONE place in all of the world, that God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has singled out and called "His Own".

"BUT I HAVE CHOSEN JERUSALEM, THAT MY NAME MIGHT BE THERE; AND HAVE CHOSEN DAVID TO BE OVER MY PEOPLE ISRAEL." 2 Chronicles 6:6

"For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually." 2 Chronicles 7:16

"....God had said to David and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen before all the tribes of Israel, will I put my name forever" 2 Chronicles 33:7

"For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation." Psalm 132:13

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning." Psalm 137:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF