Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Member Of Kuwaiti Royal Family Embraces Christ

What better news to start the New Year off with than to read that a member of the Kuwaiti Royal Family has denounced Islam and is embracing Christ.

From the Iranian Christian News Agency comes this report:


This Kuwaiti prince announced, "First of all, I totally agree with the distribution of this audio file and I now declare that if they kill me because of this audio file, then I'll go into the presence of Jesus Christ and be with him for all eternity."

Iranian Christian News Agency Mohabat News Al-haqiqa, a Christian Arabic satellite T.V., which broadcasts Christian programs, played an audio file which it attributed to a Kuwaiti prince called "Abdollah Al-sabah".

The T.V. channel claimed that Prince Abdollah Al-sabah comes from a Kuwaiti royal family which currently governs the country. The channel also said that the prince recently denounced his Islamic faith and became a Christian.

The voice in the audio file introduced himself as Abdollah Al-sabah and stated, "First of all, I totally agree with the distribution of this audio file and I now declare that if they kill me because of this audio file, then I'll go into the presence of Jesus Christ and be with him for all eternity."

"I'm satisfied with whatever they do to me, because the truth in the Bible has guided me to the right way.  Read more from above link.

Spread The News
Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF