Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Todd Bentley At USC-"They Loved The Darkness Rather Than The Light"

The story you are about to read is true from The Lawman's Chronicles Blog, written by Tony Miano, and is about thirteen evangelists who went to Todd Bentley's "revival" at Galen Center (USC) to bring the Law and true Gospel of Christ to those in attendance. These people actually were opposed to the true Gospel of Christ, and wanted Todd Bentley's false gospel. Tony writes about the spiritul darkness and deception he encountered by those attending following, which is a compelling eye opener for Christians everywhere to the very sad spiritual condition of the majority of people attending, and this is probably only the "tip of the iceberg."

********
Thirteen fellow evangelists and I went to the Galen Center (USC). The purpose of our trip was to bring the Law and the Gospel to those waiting in line to enter the center, to hear the false prophet, Todd Bentley, and others.
When we arrived at the Galen Center, members of the team attempted to distribute gospel tracts to those standing in line. Based on the reports I received, half of the people in line refused to take the tracts.
It should be noted that the tract made no mention of Todd Bentley or any other spiritual personality.

I am not ashamed to admit that before stepping onto the box, I felt as nervous as I have ever felt before preaching in the open air. I was so nervous that I asked for more prayer. Members of the team gathered around me, laid hands on me, loved me, and prayed.

“Folks, many of you are here today because you believe the Holy Spirit will be in this place. I do not know you so I do not presume to question your sincerity. But are you sure what will take place here, today, will be brought about by the Holy Spirit? Or is it possible, even likely, that what will take place here today will be the work of other spirits?”

The crowd was very quick to respond…and they weren’t happy. They began to yell, chant, sing, and do everything they could to silence my preaching. As you can see in the above photo, they even turned their backs. Continues here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF