Friday, February 06, 2009

Gilad Schalit Is Alive Says Barak

The young Israeli soldier, Gilad Schalit, kidnapped by Hamas 3 years ago, according to Barak, is alive, and well. This is a miracle from God, if true. I pray this is true and Gilad Schalit is indeed alive and well and he is not being used to promote the election of the Kadima party in Israel February 10. Still, I am not convinced that Gilad is still alive as I don't trust Hamas one iota.

Barak: Gilad Schalit "alive, well, breathing and alright"By JPOST.COM STAFF

"Gilad Schalit is alive, well, breathing and alright. Anything else I will say will hurt attempts to release him. I can promise you that efforts of a supreme magnitude are being made to release Schalit, and also that delicate maneuvers are involved of which I will not say a word," Defense Minister Barak said on a Channel One news program Friday evening.
When asked why Israel was not making harder attempts to have the Red Cross visit Schalit, Barak declined to comment.

Tag: Gilad Schalit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF