Sunday, April 24, 2011

"That Resurrection Morning After Jesus Rose From The Dead"


"When They Found Nothing, They Found Everything" is a beautiful song about "that Resurrection morning after Jesus rose from the dead" that I had not  heard until a few days ago when I was listening to a program on the radio when the radio show host  mentioned it. The host speaking  did not play the song, so I decided to check it out for myself and I was so blessed at what I heard, I’d like to share the song with all who visit here.

Done by the Legacy Five, the song is so beautifully presented that you can almost see and feel the disciple’s emotions and expressions of joy and unbelief, all at the same time, as if you yourself were there that Resurrection morning after Jesus rose from the dead when they went to the tomb and found nothing. What a sight it must have been to behold!




Spread The News
 Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF