Friday, February 17, 2012

Persecution Of Christians Soars In Iran



Bahais Hung For Their Faith

 Millions of secret Iranian converts are living like the early persecuted Church in Rome. While the persecution of Christians  is soaring in  Iran, where is the public outrage of the western church in defense of these Christians? Story at WND



And unto the angel of the church  of the Laodiceans write; These things saith [are the words of] [Jesus Christ] the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning [ruler] of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15  I know thy works [deeds], that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert [I wish you were either one or the other] cold or hot.
Rev 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue [spit] thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods [have acquired wealth], and have need of nothing [do not need a thing]; and knowest not that thou art [but you do not realize that you are] wretched, and miserable [pitiful], and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18  I counsel thee to buy of [from] me gold tried [refined] in the fire, that thou mayest be [so you can become] rich; and white raiment [and buy from me white clothes to wear], that thou mayest be clothed, and that [so that you can cover] the shame of thy nakedness [that it] do[es] not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve [bought from me], that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19  As many as [those whom] I love, I rebuke and chasten [discipline]: [so] be zealous [earnest] therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20  Behold [Here I am!], I stand at the door, and knock: if any man [anyone] hear[s] my voice, and open[s] the door, I will come in to him, and will sup [eat] with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21  To him that overcometh will I grant [give the right] to sit with me in [on] my throne, even [just] as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in [on] his throne.
Rev 3:22  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 
 
Related Story: Iran: Twelve Christians Await Verdict After Being Tried For Apostasy On Easter Sunday
Related Story: The Rev. Franklin Graham Speaks On The Iranian Pastor Death Sentence


Spread The News
 Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 AM

    Hello Toni,
    Didn't realise you were from the USA. I'm from Australia.
    God bless.
    Daniel M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni,

    I believe that Jesus, by the Holy Spirit, is speaking to His (true)church today filling us with love for the unsaved and coaxing us into a deeper prayer life and relationsip with Himself.

    Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice and, and I know them, and they follow me" Jn 10 v 27. I am convinced that something is stiring in the spiritual realms today, not only because of the 'end time' revelations that are being so wonderfully explained but because Jesus voice and presence seem to be getting much stronger and closer than ever before. I am so glad that we can be a vital part of what God is doing in the world today and so look forward for His return and call to gather us all to Himself.

    Meanwhile it would also be a great joy to have some of our deepest prayers answered, namely, that more people will accept Gods Son Jesus Christ as their Saviour including the rest of our families, our fellow countrymen and many more peoples from every nation.

    Blessings
    In Christ

    Daniel M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Daniel:

    Lovely place, Australia! I have many, many people come to my blog from Australia. It seems you have many people in Australia who love the Lord and are looking for truth in these end times. That is a wonderful thing, and I am blessed to be a part of it all. Blessings to you ...

    -Toni
    Feb. 23, 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully said, Daniel.

    God bless you,
    -Toni
    Feb. 23, 2012

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly and PDF