Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Obama Numbered Among False Prophets

says Cal Thomas, and I agree.

In a column published last week, Cal Thomas took a verbal swing at Barack Obama's claim to be a committed Christian. "He can call himself anything he likes," wrote the syndicated columnist, "but there are certain markers among the evangelicals he is courting that one must meet in order to qualify for that label."

"I'm rooted in the Christian tradition," Obama told Falsani. "I believe there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people." The latter part of that statement, says Thomas, would likely be viewed by most Christians as universalism.

hmmm... Apparently Obama doesn't know who his nameless higher power is? Certainly not Jesus, who said "I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

More at above link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF