Monday, June 30, 2008

What's Driving Todd Bentley? "The Beautiful Side of Evil"

Berit Kjos writes:

What's Driving Todd Bentley?
Angels or Demons...Todd Bentley and "The Beautiful Side of Evil"

  • "...I went into a trance-like state and I saw, for the third time over the course of a few years, the angel of finance.... In that trance I experienced one of heaven’s realities and then that experience became a reality here on earth.... I found myself in a treasure room in heaven. The only item in this room was gold coins, and I began stuffing those coins into my pockets until they were falling out."[1] Todd Bentley
    "...my spirit guides, Jesus and Mamacita, were with me, teaching me to overcome the lower spiritual entities. Now, during the many hours spent in meditation waves of light and peace would flow over me...."[2,p.85] Johanna Michaelsen, The Beautiful Side of Evil
    "...false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed...." Mark 13:22-23
    To learn more about the satanic forces behind this counterfeit revival, go to Kjos Ministries here

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toni,

    I read this book a long time ago - or part of it, then I read the whole thing last fall... So very disturbing!

    I made this connection and told Justin about it, I am so glad someone else also made this connection and wrote so succinctly about it... The one difference I see so far is that Todd saw his heavenly surgery as if he were in heaven and we don't have that perspective in her book, as those patients had them on earth... whether they sensed they were in heaven, we really do not know... Possibly they felt that way, possibly not, I do not know... Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I am not referring to her experience here as I know from the book, this is very accurate, I mean what the author of the article wrote on Pachita's patients... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of the author and the book and how she was trapped in the world of the occult, and set free by the blood of Jesus Christ, Praise God! but I have never read it. Without having read the book, I really cannot comment on any comparison, but I would have to assume that once one is trapped into the world of the occult, the occultic experiences are uniform. Todd Bentley has never been washed with the blood of Christ, and is still trapped in the darkness as are his followers.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly and PDF