Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TODD BENTLEY-LAKELAND REVIVAL-Where Is All The Documented Medical Evidence of Healings Taking Place?

I found another most revealing testimony here from another eye witness who has been attending Todd Bentley's Lakeland Revival'. Being in the medical profession, I can certainly appreciate what she is saying which brought me to question here 'where is all the documentation of these "thousands of healings". "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." I Thess. 5:21.   By all accounts, it is apparent that God's Word is not a priority here and what we are now looking at is another big satanic hoax.

  • I have attended this revival for many weeks. In fact, I have been there since the second night of Todd’s meetings (4/2/08), long before this became “revival”. Initially, I was so excited to see God move in such a mighty way. I was encouraging my pastor, several other pastors that I know, many friends and family members to “come and see what God is doing.” There were few times when I was uncomfortable with what was happening in the meetings, but I figured that I was just being critical and reminded myself that God’s ways are not my ways. I continued to support this revival, even after I heard my own pastor voice his concerns. I was quite vocal about these misgivings others had. I continued to defend Todd, God, etc., etc. More here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF