Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Israelis in United States Desperate To Return Home To Israel

An interesting prophetic development is happening as a result of the financial meltdown (real or manufactured) in the United States involving the Jewish people. Praise the Lord that these Jewish people are heeding the call:
  • Consulates in North America report of flux of Israelis asking for help getting back to Jewish state after losing money in financial crisis; Absorption, Foreign ministries mulling forming possible airfare aid fund
  • Many Israelis living in the United States have approached the Israeli consulates in North America recently, asking for their help in getting back to Israel. More

~~~~~

The days are come, declares the Lord, when I will bring my people Israel and Judah back from captivity and restore them to the land I gave their forefathers to possess, says the Lord." - Jeremiah 30:3

Tag: Financial Crisis, Jewish People in the United States, United States Israelis

2 comments:

  1. Not surprising! I don't blame them!

    I finally got a chance to semi-catch up on my blog today. There's SO much going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt:

    It's been a very busy time for me too and I am quite a bit behind. There is just too much happening in the world today to keep up with and post it all. It seems like almost everything I read is quite relavent, but I would never get anything done if I commented on all that I go through.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly and PDF