Friday, November 07, 2008

The Falling Away Is Here: Obama Makes Headway From 'Evangelical Christians'

This is another one of those things that makes me go "hmmm"....

I'm sure glad I am not an evangelical Christian! Can someone please show me where in the Bible its o.k. to endorse sin against God and the murder of his innocent children?I had to look twice when I read the following headline! How could an evangelical Christian vote for one who supports infanticide???

This is a stunning example of the very sad condition those who call themselves a Christian are in. To vote for someone who promotes sin against God is to partake in that sin and makes one just as guilty. "Thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him." Leviticus 19:17

Barack Obama doubles support from evangelical Christians
Barack Obama has made significant inroads into the white, evangelical Christians vote, detailed exit polls have revealed

  • He doubled the proportion of 18 to 29-year-olds and 30 to 44 year-olds who voted for John Kerry in 2004, and received an extra five per cent across the whole born-again Christian population, which is described as quarter of the electorate. More

    Let no man deceive you by any means; for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. II Thess. 2:3

I don't think Jesus was joking when he said "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved," Matthew 10:22.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the falling away is already upon us.

Tag: Obama, Evangelical Christian, Infanticide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF