Thursday, August 21, 2008

Eckankar Seminar Helps People Find God In "New Ways"

First Todd Bentley, now Eckankar, people are looking for God in all the wrong places. There's a "new way" to "find God", which really isn't new at all, being promoted through a workshop seminar in San Antonio, TX known as Eckankar, which in realiy is New Age Spirituality and New Age Eastern Mysticism, and has nothing to do with God or Christianity. I had never heard of Eckankar, so I am presuming many others are not aware of it as well. We need to stay one step ahead of these New Age fakes and alert others as the wolves are out to devour the sheep in these last days. To learn more about Eckankar, read on:

Relax your body, close your eyes and sit in a room filled with complete silence. When the buzzing noise emanating from all corners of the room begins to fill your ears, you've got it — you've heard the sound of God, says an Eckankar follower.

Sitting grouped around tables, men and women of all ages shared memories of recurring dreams, out-of-body experiences, and feelings of deja vu. Some remember easing through the air in flight, others recall knowing their way around places they have never been to. More

Jesus said:
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any may hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to , and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

"To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice; and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:3-5

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me": John 10:27

Tags: Todd Bentley, New Age Spirituality, Eastern Mysticism, Eckankar, Christianity, Contemplative Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF