Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pope Pelosi Denies That Catholicism Condemns Abortion

Is it any wonder America is being destroyed from within? It's bad enough that worldly minded men and women of the Roman Catholic Church change God's Word at a whim, but we now have Pope Pelosi challenging the Roman Catholic position on abortion and competing with the Pope of Rome telling us that Catholicism does not condemn abortion!

Referring to Barack Obama's now-notorious answer to Pastor Rick Warren to the question of when life begins, Meet the Press moderator Tom Brokaw asked Pelosi, "Senator Obama saying the question of when life begins is above his pay grade....If he were to come to you and say, 'Help me out here, Madame Speaker. When does life begin?' what would you tell him?"


Excuse me, Pope Pelosi, but the matter of when life begins is written in God's Word and it is a very big issue to the majority of American voters, whether you acknowledge it or not.
You Formed Me In My Mother's Womb Psalm 139:1

"For thou has possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

Related Story: Reverend Nancy Pelosi Preaches From Gospel of Matthew On Federal Budget

Spread The News
Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF