Friday, August 01, 2008

Son of Hamas 'West Bank' Leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef Converts to Christianity


This is a true miracle!
~~~~~
Son of Hamas 'West Bank" Leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Converts To Christianity, Embraces Israel

From Haaretz out of Israel, Hamas' Christian convert: I've left a society that sanctifies terror

A moment before beginning his supper, Masab, son of West Bank Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, glances at the friend who has accompanied him to the restaurant where we met. They whisper a few words and then say grace, thanking God and Jesus for putting food on their plates.

It takes a few seconds to digest this sight: The son of a Hamas MP who is also the most popular figure in that extremist Islamic organization, a young man who assisted his father for years in his political activities, has become a rank-and-file Christian. "I'm now called Joseph," he says at the outset.

Masab knows that he has little hope of returning to visit the Holy Land in this lifetime.

"I know that I'm endangering my life and am even liable to lose my father, but I hope that he'll understand this and that God will give him and my family patience and willingness to open their eyes to Jesus and to Christianity. Maybe one day I'll be able to return to Palestine and to Ramallah with Jesus, in the Kingdom of God." More

Related Story: Fox News Special Report "Escape From Hamas" with Masab Hassan Yousef on You Tube videos
Related Story: Full Interview With Hamas' Leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef's Son Who Converted to Christianity
Related Story: Muslims Converting to Christianity in Droves
Tags: Christianity, Jesus Christ, Hamas, Sheikh Hassan Yousef, West Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF