Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Roman Catholic Priest Denies Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Heaven

In this You Tube video, Larry King interviews a Roman Catholic priest who denies that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, which clearly goes against Biblical Christianity.

This clearly represents the unbiblical belief of universalism, or all persons are related to God and will be reconciled to God, and therefore accepts all religions leaving out the biblical belief of the necessity to repent of one's sins and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary for the atonement of sins for the human race.
Jesus said: Enter ye in at the strait gate; for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:12,13


My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. John 10:27-29


Do you hear the voice of Jesus and follow him only?



Tags: Roman Catholicism, Jesus Christ, Larry King Interview With Roman Catholic Priest, Biblical Christianity, Cross of Calvary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF