Monday, March 28, 2011

Glenn Beck: "Is America On The Wrong Side?"

This is a must see Glenn Beck Show, “Is America On The Wrong Side?”, where Glenn connects the dots and reveals the real aggressors in Libya and the Middle East civil unrest and wars that are engulfing the entire area. Earth shattering prophetic  events are taking place in the world, time is very short, and the "church" is asleep.  Watch it, connect the dots and judge for yourself.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse, that was red: and the power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. Revelation 6:1-4

Spread The News
 Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I was awakened in the middle of the night as I thought I heard a strong loud noise and it was getting closer to my bed, which was when I woke up with a scream and had a difficult time falling back to sleep. I couldn't figure out what the noise might be and I comforted myself reading the part in the Bible where I currently left-off and letting my mind consider freely what that noise might have been. I did fall back asleep but I had the dreadful thought clearly come to mind that the noise which awoke me was that of a galloping horse and the riders of Apocalypse, it was one of those horses which I was hearing. I don't know how to explain this in words other than it was a strong indication in my mind, the message I received when it finally occurred to me what it must have been I had heard. It frightened me into this morning to think it might have been just that too. And my mind started going back to the passage about young people who will prophecy and old people will dream dreams with wonderment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you, Anonymous:

    What an awesome dream, or vision you had. God is showing His people what time it is and the things that are to come very soon. You need not fear. You are safely in the hands of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly and PDF