Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Samaritan's Purse Disaster Relief Team Arrives In Japan

A Samaritan's Purse disaster relief team has arrived in Japan, and is preparing to provide relief supplies to people affected by the deadly earthquake and massive tsunami that hit the northeastern coast of the country on March 11. Story Here


WAYS YOU CAN HELP
PRAY:
That God would provide peace and comfort to the suffering. For wisdom and strength for our church partners. That God would go before us to open doors and provide resources. For our team’s safety as they travel to the area.
GIVE:
Please visit our donation page to help provide the resources to meet critical needs in Japan.

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 1 John 3:17

Spread The News
 Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni,
    I had to clean out my temp,cache, etc. files and YouTube worked.

    I've been getting a lot of hacker stuff ,especially from YNET Haaretz and MSNBC lately.
    Actually having to unplug my computer when my hard drive is in high speed download mode.
    I need to buy a good firewall and dump the worthless Microsoft 'Security Essentials'.

    That YouTube video was just more confirmation from what I already heard.
    It was so good I put it up at my blog.
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcel:

    I am having the same trouble with my computer! I am going to put the video up on my site too.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly and PDF